Apr 8, 2022
Custom Numbering Tutorial
This post / video explain how to use Laterpress's custom numbering feature.
- To set up custom numbers, first click the Edit icon for the book you want to have custom numbering.
- On the “Details” screen, scroll down to the bottom.
- Click the slider neck to “Custom chapter numbering” so that it appears blue / the circle is to the right side of the slider. This indicates custom chapter numbering is now ON.
- Now, when editing chapters, a new text box appears above the box for entering a chapter title. This new box is labeled “Custom numbering (Optional).”
- In this box, enter up to 25 characters that describe this chapter. They do not have to be numbers. Example uses for this box include: Content Advisory, Prologue, Part 1: Chapter 7, Glossary, Act 2: Scene 3, etc.